Well, I know you all were on the edge of your seats about how I did with the assignment I wrote about in my previous blog!! ;} I ended up doing the correct assignment and figured the wrong assignment is just extra practice that I apparently needed! The bummer was that the correct assignment was much easier and didn't take near the time as my extensive Excel spreadsheet! The good news is that I got the assignment done and turned in on time and am one quiz and exam away from completing the class! I hope to have those done by Thursday so I can just get it over with! Hopefully I won't goof up and do the wrong assignment again anytime soon!
I hope you all had a good Memorial Day holiday! Leo and I went to his grandfather's house and I got to help plant some plants in his garden. It was quite fun and Holly was having a blast throwing dirt everywhere! The row of okra seeds that were planted just might be scattered throughout the entire garden after she got done with it! Oops! Oh well it was cute anyway!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Follow-Up
Posted by Mari at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have been wondering what you decided to do. I'm glad to hear that it was easier, but sad to know that you put so much work in before.
Don't you love to watch kids outside and so carefree! I love to just sit and watch the boys play and discover new things outside.
I forgot to tell you that last year after I planted everything I wish I would of made it bigger too! So...this year I did!
And, by the way, I'll listen anytime you need to complain as well.
:)
Great job on the assignment! It's so great that you can do it online!
I knew you would do the right assignment! Proud of you! Glad to hear it was much easier than you thought it would be.
How funny!
Have I told you lately that I'm glad you are my friend??
love you!
kara
Post a Comment