Dog!! She is a 3 year old dachsund and her name is Dixie. She is sooo cute!! Holly just adores her. She used to be Leo's Dad's dog but he is moving into an apartment and needed to find another home for her. We are going to try it out for awhile to see if we can handle it. We already have another dog and a cat. The other dog we have is a German Shepherd mix and she is about 12 years old (I think!). She used to be my family's dog and we worked it out with my parents to get her up here from Georgia earlier this year. She is a great guard dog! It's amazing how quickly she has become protective of Holly. If Dixie gets too close to Holly, Sadie (the german shepherd) runs her off! The cat doesn't seem to mind this dog like she usually does when we get a new pet.
So I guess this dog is kind of like an early birthday present! My birthday is tomorrow and I am going to be the big 29. Next year I will be 30 and then I'm gonna hold steady at that age!! :) I don't have anything exciting planned for tomorrow. It just seems to be another day, and I am perfectly okay with that! I hope everyone has a great day!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
We have a new...
Posted by Mari at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on the new dog!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Congrats on your new family member, and Happy Early Birthday!! :)
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am blessed to have you as a friend!
Happy Belated Birthday, Mari. I hope you had a good one. Congratulations on the dog :-)
Happy Birthday! How much fun is that! A new dog! We have a German Shepherd and love him. He, too, is protective of BearHug.
Post a Comment