CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I did it!

Thank you for the advice and support that you guys have given me with my job application dilema. I submitted my application and resume last night. Now it is a wait-and-see game. My thought process is that if it is meant to be, I will be selected to interview. Had I not submitted the application, I would have never even known if I had a chance, or if it was God's will.

Our office had a going away party for my boss. It went really well and it is good to have that stress over with. I somehow was put in charge of planning and organizing the get-together and it seemed like it was during a time that I had too many other things to do! Oh-well, it went well and tomorrow is officially her last day. I am very sad about not being able to work with her anymore because I really admire and respect her. I wish nothing but the best for her in all of her future endeavors.

I'm looking forward to the Elston Carnival on Saturday. This will be my first carnival at the church and I know how great of an opportunity it is going to be to reach out to the community and spread the word about our awesome church and of course about the awesomeness of Jesus Christ. I hope to see you all there!

5 comments:

Rita Wells said...

Congrats on submitting your application. God will lead you down the right path.....

The Carnival is an awsome experiance... I would not be here if it were not for the carnival, it is where I came to know of and about EFC.
Thank you God for convincing me to attend a carnaval I knew nothing about untill 15 min. before I drove into the parking lot.

Again Congrats and Good Luck........

amy f. said...

Mari,
I never got a chance to respond to your last post. Good to hear that you applied for the position at least...I like your attitude and thought-process about it!

We hope to see you at the carnival Saturday...it will be our first as well :-)

April said...

Keep us posted on what happens with your application. :)

See you at the carnival!

a said...

I'll be anxious to hear how things go with the job!!!!!!!

Members said...

Yahoo! You go girl! I'll be praying that God's will be done about you getting the interview and the job.
i adore you!!!
love ya,
k