I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Thank you for the well wishes after my last post about my dog. I still have my days when I wonder if I made the right decision. Sometimes the "what if's" get the better of me. I know in my heart, though, that I made the right decision. She is no longer suffering and in a much better place.
Well, this post was intended to share my exciting news so I'll just get to it:
I interviewed for a new job and was given an offer that I have accepted. I submitted my resignation this past Monday at my current job and my last day there will be January 5th. I begin my new job on Wednesday, January 7th. I am soo excited about this opportunity. It is a step of faith as this job will be a significant pay cut. I know it is God's will and I am completely at peace with this decision. I look forward to the opportunity to "start new" with my attitude and ideals. Thank you to all of you that have prayed for me to get to this day. I greatly appreciate it. Words can't express how greatful I am. Thank you again!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Exciting News!!
Posted by Mari at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Mari,
I've not been keeping up on your blog (I think because you hadn't posted in a really long time). Congrats, again, on the job. I'll be thinking about you Wednesday. I'm very happy for you :-)
Post a Comment