I cannot believe it has been two months since I last posted anything. I know it has been awhile, but I didn't think it had been that long! I wish I could say I have all kinds of things to report, but I do not.
Ummm, let's see....We are in potty training mode. With Holly of course! I've been trained for a few years!! It's not going very smoothly! Her potty training, that is. Mine's okay....Alright, enough of that subject!!
I will be finishing up two of the three classes I am taking right now by Halloween. Oh, I can't wait! I will never, ever, ever, ever take three classes at the same time again, as long as I can help it. That is, as long as I am working full time also. And the day can't come too soon that I don't have to work full time, at least at the same establishment that I am currently employed. Ugh, I dread going there. Every. Single. Day.
Leo, Holly and I are going to Georgia for Thanksgiving! I am so thrilled about that trip! I know my Mom will be so excited to see Holly and vice versa! We don't have anything too excited planned. We just plan on hanging out. I think it will be really good for me.
Well that's about all I can think of! I'm sorry my first post in a very long time is as dull as this one. I promise I will try to drum up something much more interesting and witty!
Monday, October 20, 2008
2 months!! WOW!
Posted by Mari at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any post is welcome for us stalkers. I run my gambit of blogs and no one is writting any thing much right now. I hardly have anything to read. Keep on posting.
Rita
THANK YOU FOR THE POST!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME IN GEORGIA, THAT SOUNDS FUN!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY! LOVE YA....
MICHELE
Post a Comment