So I say I'm going to revitalize my blog and then I go a week without posting. What can I say? ***Shakes head and shrugs shoulders***
I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seats in anticipation anyway, right?!! : )
Well- part of my reason for not writing is because I have been working on homework. I am currently taking a Business Communications class and my final project is due soon. The final project consists of a 10 minute Powerpoint presentation that is recorded and then mailed to my instructor. The downfall to this is the work necessary to get it done...the upside is that if I start my presentation and am fumbling badly, I get to stop and start over! You can't really do that in a normal classroom setting, so I am very thankful for that!
Another reason for my absence is because of a new passion I have discovered. That passion is known as the art of couponing! I seriously can't get enough of this newly found hobby. I search and scour and print and clip and my little heart just flutters! Oh the thrill of finding an awesome deal and saving a bunch of money! You have to try it to see what I am talking about. There is nothing like going into a grocery store and getting over $60 worth of goods for $12 dollars. That was my most recent success at Meijer and it made me happier than a pig in poo. Seriously!! ; ) My husband was very skeptical and annoyed with me when I first started researching this hobby, but became a believer when we purchased over $100 worth of things from Marsh for less than $40. Since then, he fully supports my money saving habit....He's so frugal! (Love you, honey! )
So, I would like to give you a couple of the links that I most frequently use to help me in my money saving endevour. I hope these will bless you also!
*Be careful; the frequenting of these resources can become very addictive!*
www.centsablemomma.com
www.macombmoneysavers.com
www.moneysavingmom.com
www.faithfulprovisions.com
Happy Shopping!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Hope this posts helps!
Posted by Mari at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment